Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for energetic outside sales representatives that excel in digital ad sales.
We currently have 4 openings for this contract position.
Reports directly to the President & CEO. Responsible for selling digital advertising. Identifies, pursues, and builds/expands new business. Responsible for communicating with new and existing clients on an ongoing basis to establish and maintain strong working relationships. Qualifies leads, secures appointments with decision makers, calling on potential new accounts, and growing existing business.
- Partners with Sales Team in the development and implementation of strategies and plans to gain business opportunities.
- Provides input to the management team on new products or service features to be developed to meet current and future customer needs.
- Establishes relationships with existing and prospective clients to build loyalty and increase sales.
- Asks probing questions to surface and understand clients’ business problems.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing appropriate team members of any problems that may arise.
- Qualifies sales leads and new business opportunities.
- Schedules and attends face-to-face and conference call-based sales meetings.
- Provides sales support (quotes, proposals, presentations, etc.).
- Engages in professional networking opportunities (participation in applicable networking groups, presenting at trade shows/conferences, etc.)
ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
Responds quickly to all client inquiries (quotes, proposals, presentations, meetings, etc.); qualifies sales leads and new business opportunities; establishes strong relationships with existing and prospective clients to increase sales and build long-term loyalty; demonstrates effective communication skills (verbal, written, & presentation); demonstrates effective negotiation skills; strives for win-win outcomes for One Loyalty Network and the customer (contracts, pricing, timelines, deliverables, etc.); focuses on understanding customers’ business goals and objectives; builds true partnership; becomes trusted advisor for clients; and is able to leverage existing relationships to overcome customer objections or concerns, assist in difficult sales deals, and gain insights on new business opportunities.
We expect the successful sales representative will make $55,000 – $70,000 per year, per zone.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.