13 Important Points every merchant should know about Mobile Marketing
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR MOBILE MARKETING
Mobile Marketing is important for your business. It leverages the one of the few apps pre-installed on every single phone made in the world (The Messaging App). Utilizing Mobile Marketing is as easy as sending a text message. From there, you have an almost direct gateway to communicate with your customers. Here are some important points to consider:
- 65% of consumers have a smart phone.
- Your customers are already getting ads from big box retailers.
- Your ads will stay on the consumer’s phone until it’s either redeemed or deleted.
- You are out of your customer’s mind when they leave your store. Make sure you have the ability to communicate with them in the future.
- Full color ads attract and sell your product or service by over 10 times a plain, colorless add or ad with only text.
- Consumers look forward to seeing your ads.
- Your customers can and will share your offer to friends which will increase your mobile database size as well as sales.
- You can and should reward your repeat customers by sending them another offer.
- You should show your customers that you appreciate them and make it easier for them to do business with you.
- You should seriously compare mobile marketing against any other form for advertising. The ROI for mobile marketing is staggering.
- You can use our Campaign Manager to schedule all forms of advertising including Text, Picture Messaging, Video, Email, Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare.
- Our Co-op program is a great way to get your ads in front of consumers that have never done business with you before.
- We make it easy for your customers to join your Mobile Marketing Program.